THE ANIMAL RIGHTS AGENDA
HSUS and the Big Lie!
HSUS FINANCIAL OPERATIONS REPORT YEAR END DEC 31, 2006
With total net assets of $198.4 mil (which includes $30.4 mil in bequests),
the HSUS has expensed only $6.6 mil for animal care facilities!!
PeTA, The Dirty Secret
by lyle e davis
Most everyone we know loves cute little puppies, cute little kittens, cute
little monkeys, cute little squirrels . . . animals are warm and cuddly and
fuzzy and loyal and . . . . well, they're just nice.
Who's Bankrolling The Enemy:
(Here's how the AR group, focusing on the HSUS,
load their bank accounts)
While this was originally written in 2005, its education about AR groups is
timeless and informative for ALL of us.
The Center for Consumer Freedom
PETA Kills Animals
The Cancer (Animal Rights) Project
The animal rights platform sets the goals for ending the use of animals.
The animal rights agenda was published in Animalsí Agenda magazine in
1. We are firmly committed to the eventual abolition by law of animal
research, and call for an immediate prohibition of painful experiments and
2. The use of animals for cosmetics and household product testing, tobacco
and alcohol testing, psychological testing, classroom demonstrations and
dissection, and in weapons development or other warfare programs must be
3. We encourage vegetarianism for ethical, ecological, and health reasons.
4. Steps should be taken to begin phasing out intensive confinement systems
of livestock production, also called factory farming, which causes severe
physical and psychological suffering for the animals kept in overcrowded and
5. The use of herbicides, pesticides, and other toxic agricultural chemicals
should be phased out.
6. Responsibility for enforcement of animal welfare legislation must be
transferred from the Department of Agriculture to an agency created for the
purpose of protecting animals and the environment.
7. Commercial trapping and fur ranching should be eliminated.
8. Hunting, trapping, and fishing for sport should be prohibited.
9. Internationally, steps should be taken by the US government to prevent
further destruction of rain forests.
10. We strongly discourage any further breeding of companion animals,
including pedigreed or purebred dogs and cats.
11. We call for an end to the use of animals in entertainment and sports
such as dog racing, dog and cock fighting, fox hunting, hare coursing,
rodeos, circuses, and other spectacles and a critical reappraisal of the use
of animals in quasi-educational institutions such as zoos and aquariums.
12. Advances in biotechnology are posing a threat to the integrity of
species, which may ultimately reduce all living beings to the level of